The following suggestions, which can simplify and improve your life, came from a Hopi elder who taught A Course In Miracles to his students. Each suggestion is a gold nugget of wisdom, which can change your life for the better on many levels.
Simplify Your Life
You live in a complex world which makes demands of you, your time and energy, and sometimes robs you of who you are. The pandemic caused people, businesses and events to come to a halt for a year. On an energetic basis, this needed to happen in order for you to reflect on what your life has been. It has also offered you possibilities for change and improvement. The following suggestions can improve your life, as well as society in general.
- Everything is not always about you.
- Live with integrity.
- Help your fellow man.
- Make good choices.
- Be responsible.
- Be kind.
- Love your temple and take care of it.
- Meditate with the beauty of nature, whether woods or ocean.
- Do the right thing. Choose the Holy Spirit.
- Smile all the time.
- Love and accept yourself
Improve Your Life
Each time you improve your life in some way, you feel better. Then, the energy you feel radiates into the world, influencing others. Improving your life is an inside job. It should be for your own benefit. Others may help you to achieve your goal, but they should not be your primary motivation for setting the goal. You are responsible for how you live your life. When you are, wonderful things happen to and for you. The following are suggestions to improve your life.
- Stay and live in the moment.
- Be happy. Happiness comes from within. It’s not a matter of externals.
- Do not try to regulate, change, or improve anyone but yourself.
- Exercise your temple, nourish it, care for it, so that it will be a perfect machine for your advancement.
- Improve your mind.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Do something you don’t want to do.
- Talk softly and gently.
- Relax and meditate.
- Believe what you give to the world, the world gives to you.
Each suggestion to simplify and improve your life is important in itself. The more you encompass, the more amazing you will become. Adonai